Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Welcome Aboard!

To all to come to this happy place, welcome.

It's come to my attention that my trolleypostings are getting a bit... big for Twitter. Sure, they've gotten plenty of attention and reblogging and readings and love, but considering I want to be very comprehensive with the history I can uncover and relate, I feel it's time I expanded it even more.

So, I want to announce that Trolley Tuesdays and Thursdays are moving to Blogger, with the intro-posts still remaining on Twitter for you to share! Old episodes from 2019 will also be uploaded here titled "From the Archives" starting in February, and will be handily organized into different tags so you can peruse the archives, but the content will remain the same! As for this month, the shift will be happening next Tuesday so this upcoming episode (Thursday) will be the last on Twitter.

I hope this is a lot easier going forward, and I want to thank you all again for your loyal readership. 
-Your Motorman

No comments:

Post a Comment